Job Description –
- Planning and execution of Annual Preventive Maintenance Schedule.
- Attending Machine Breakdown and collecting data for comprehensive Breakdown Analysis.
- Tracking the due dates & Scheduling the Calibration and Testing of Equipment’s, dealing with Vendors and assisting procurement in renewal of AMC/URC Vendor Contracts.
- Establishing project review, monitoring and status reporting procedures to accurately report progress of the project for successfully achieving KPIs of Project Forecasts.
- Installation, erection, commissioning and maintenance of machinery and equipment used in Agrochemical Formulation & Packaging Industry’s like Filling Machine, Servo Based Capper Machine, Induction Sealing Machine, Online Check Weighing System, Thermal Printers, Motors, Pumps etc.
- Documentation process of ISO system related to maintenance department.
- Plant Maintenance (PM) module for activities like raising Purchase Requisitions, appropriation Request, Asset Retirement etc.
- Coordinating activities of in-house projects starting from budgeting, planning & execution Coordination with suppliers and detail engineering parties for selection, design and procurement.
- Involvement in trouble shooting, shutdowns & start-ups, special jobs, Gap Analysis and HIRA studies.
- Planning and executing jobs during Plant Annual Turn around (ATA) and Emergency Shutdowns.
- Knowledge of work permit system as per industrial safety standards, and the requirements of Electrical & Environment safety at work place.
Experience Required: 1-2 Years
Education: Btech (mechanical)